Image Map

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Pin Party!

Just thought I would sneak on here and share some of my favorite pins from recent browsing fests!  I stalk this site like a rabbit stalks a carrot.  I love it!  Share some of yours in the comments!

LOVE her classroom! Glitzy In 1st Grade: Classroom Setup
Glitzy In 1st Grade has an amazing classroom!

Class Rules Freebie
Mrs. Ricca's Kindergarten uses this fabulous rules display!  I may just have to make one for myself!








Teaching My Friends!: Literacy Anchor Charts Via Pinterest
Seriously?!  Who thinks of this?  Nancy does over at Teaching My Friends!  This is genius!
Life in First Grade: Center Ideas Compound Words
 Leslie Ann over at Life in First Grade has some amazing games!  I love them all and can't wait to use some in my class!
Frog and Toad: 1/2 circle of writing paper fits inside each critter's mouth... cute!
I hate frogs of any kind, but this activity is just adorable and goes with Frog and Toad!  Love it!  You can find it at Once Upon A First Grade Adventure.

Hope you find some use for some of these or anything else you may find on their blogs!  Share with me some of your favorite!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment