Image Map

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Already The End of 1st Quarter

Wow!  Just blink and the school year is a quarter of a year over!  And I just realized today I haven't updated my blog since summer.  :-(    Let me show you around my classroom finally and introduce you to my team this year!


This is my hallway bulletin board for the beginning of the year.  Our theme this year is "Game On" so everyone created boards based on games that kids play.


This is my desk area and the bathroom/wash area.  Above my desk I have the number line that I purchased from Rachelle Rosenblit @ Sweet Kindergarten.  You can buy the product here.


 This is my computer area and the cubbies back there house all of my math manipulatives.  I have them all in nice colorful baskets for better organization and visual appeal.  My desks just got rearranged this past week.  We needed a fresh start to 2nd quarter.  In the middle though, there are plastic drawers that house their interactive journals and extra supplies.  On the desks were the open house packets for the students and parents.


The cubbies to the right side house language arts, reading, science, and social studies manipulatives.  The horseshoe table in the middle of them is where I do my teacher center during center time.


The front of my classroom.  The board in the front here is my "I Can Statement" board.  We have to put up kid friendly versions of the standards every week/day.  My teacher cart with Curious George is the main station I work from.  It houses the computer that controls the smart board.


The alphabet line at the top is AMAZING!!  I love it so much!  It is made by Maria Manore Gavin @ Kinder Craze.  You can buy it here.


This is a panoramic view of my classroom this year!


Now let me introduce you to my team.  They are amazing and are really the only reason I am able to survive this year!

Mary Folger, Heather Adams, Michelle Wiegand, Wendy ANderson, Amy Anfinson, Me, Cindy Pan, Cathy Best

No comments:

Post a Comment